Participants must be 19 years of age or older.
Register online as a Team Captain. Once you are registered, our simple, secure, online fundraising system will guide you through the process of inviting up to 13 of your fellow baseball-loving friends, family and co-workers to join YOUR team. Every team member should set up a personal fundraising page so that he or she can contribute to the team's total fundraising effort and overall team standings.
In order to qualify and play softball at Grand Slam, teams must raise a minimum of $25,000. For this year's tournament, you will have the opportunity to increase the impact of your generous donation. The Garrons have pledged that they will match dollar-for-dollar all funds raised through the Grand Slam Celebrity Softball Tournament. This means that all funds raised by your team will go twice as far to support the mental health services we provide. Please review the attached Grand Slam Sponsorship package for all of the exciting details.
A non-refundable registration fee of $100 per person will apply.
Your $100 registration fee* gets you the following benefits:
- Live out your "Major League" dreams in this once-in-a-life time opportunity
- Chance to win incentive prizes
- Access to our Celebrity Draft Party where you will experience red carpet treatment and rub elbows with your childhood baseball hero, while enjoying complimentary food and beverages
- Invitation to attend the exclusive celebrity draft party
- Play 3 slow pitch games with your celebrity draft pick
- Team uniform, Grand Slam gift bag containing balls, towels, snacks and gifts from sponsors
- Receive team photos with celebrity draft pick
- Enjoy complimentary food, beverages and entertainment all day at the tournament
- Meet and greet opportunities with all participating celebrities
- Compete for the bragging rights as Grand Slam champs
- Memories to last a lifetime!
*Please note that we are not able to provide a tax receipt for your registration fee of $100.
Are you interested in donating $1,000 and want to attend the exclusive Grand Slam Celebrity Softball Tournament Draft Party? We are offering the opportunity to receive two tickets to the Draft Party on Friday, May 13th. This event is an exclusive cocktail reception that brings the qualifying teams together with celebrities and major sponsors supporting Michael Garron Hospital. To find out how to take advantage of this opportunity please contact Kyla Tymchen at 416.469-6580 ext. 2098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.